❄️ WET N WILD PHOTO FOCUS FOUNDATION REVIEW NO FLASHBACK FOUNDATION

Hello zips! Today I'm going to review the Photo Focus Foundation from Wet n Wild a cruelty free and affordable brand. If you want to know how much it lasts and the coverage on this makeup foundation keep reading.
NO FLASHBACK FOUNDATION 




❄️ABOUT WET N WILD

Wet n wild is a cruelty free and affordable brand that a lot of beauty bloggers love because it's provides wonderful products at affordable prices and it always has a wide selection of products and in my opinion it offers a lot of products that other brands have super trending but on a price range that I can afford. #lowcost 

📕 ABOUT PHOTO FOCUS FOUNDATION


Your skin, only better. Our new high-performing, skin-perfecting foundation underwent major road testing under seven different photo lighting conditions to deliver flawless camera-ready makeup every time. Specially made with a matte, light-diffusing complex to give your skin #nofilter perfection.
  • High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos.
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash.
You can get it at Walmart or Wet n wild website at a price of $5.99 USD.

SHADE RANGE 
It promises to not get a flashback taking pictures under seven different types of light such as:
  • Clear Blue Sunlit Sky
  • Outdoors PM
  • Indoors PM
  • Electronic Flash
  • Fluorescent Light
  • Bathroom Light
  • Nightclub Light

INGREDIENTS

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polysilicone-11, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Laureth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

🙋 MY EXPERIENCE

Since it promises mainly a no flashback effect i can say it accomplishes the premises so far under my normal wear conditions. I must mention that I use this foundation the day they took the picture for my id and whenever I'm going out on weekends. It's the one I've been using lately and I love it. It doesn't contain any SPF so I rely on a CC Cream from Aveeno (review coming soon) to give me that protection but it doesn't affect the no flashback effect of this foundation. It feels a little bit dry at a times so I highly recommend using a primer to help the foundation to not look like cardboard. 😅 No problem for me because the CC cream has moisturizer too and I wear the Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA from The Ordinary.

Here is some pictures so you can appreciate the difference on the first one the flashback is under my eyes and face center. Both pictures taken indoors with flash.

FOUNDATION WITH SPF


WEARING THE PHOTO FOCUS FOUNDATION

I LIKE

  • Coverage is medium light.
  • Easy to blend.
  • Price is affordable.
  • No flashback effect.
I DON'T LIKE

  • Sometimes if feels too dry on skin.
  • The applicator is like a spatula not something I'm a fan of.
I don't want to go without telling you about the active giveaway on my Instagram I'll leave the picture down bellow so you can enter.

Remember you can find me at Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. We are a DM away

0 comments