🍃 AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT CC CREAM REVIEW


Hello friends thanks for being here on my blog again around ideas today ill be reviewing the Aveeno Positively Radiant CC cream with sunscreen.



📗ABOUT POSITIVELY RADIANT CC CREAM


I got it at Walmart price of $10 USD. I'm not so sure if Johnson's & Johnson's is one of those companies that actually do animal testing when needed and if they do probably I won't be buying it again I replace it with some other CC cream or BB cream with sun protection with broad-spectrum too.



It says it has this property is to correct protect and perfect the skin and it has some active ingredients for the solar protection and the UVA protection as well. It's the first CC cream I ever tried. It also is hypoallergenic and non comedogenic.

INGREDIENTS

Active: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%.....Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Panthenol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

📝MY EXPERIENCE


 It feels really good on your hands and once you put it on the skin it feels really smooth and soft it might look like it doesn't match your color but once it oxidizes it will blend the color on your skin also the coverage is not high and if you expected to correct your whole life of mistakes and acne scars it won't work for that. It doesn't make my skin greasy it also helps me to control the sebum production as of right now under the dry weather of the dessert.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE CC CREAM LOOKS WAY LIGHTER THAN MY SKIN TONE

CC CREAM FULL FACE

CLOSE UP


What I like the most of these CC cream is that includes protection broad spectrum and normal protection from the Sun and also has 30 FPS which is good I'm more than recommended for daily use.

I love using it even when I do my makeup looks to go out because it helps me to not use a lot of products. 



I LIKE

  • Has broad spectrum SPF.
  • Evens the skin tone.
  • It's not heavy.

I DON'T LIKE

  • Possible animal testing.

I hope you like this review and don't forget to comment.

Do you have a favorite CC Cream?

Remember you can find me at Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. We are a DM away!

0 comments